What we collect
We collect information from you when you send us an email, fill out a form, enter information on our site, or create a user account in order to download technical data, software, licenses, etc. from FuelCloud.com. Depending on the area of the website, we may collect and store on our servers:
- Name and job title.
- Company name and address.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Payment information stored as a token.
- Device information, the type of device you use, and operating system version.
Information about our data handling policies can be viewed in our Binding Corporate Rules.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the personal information you provide to us in one of the following ways:
- Allow us to contact you.
- Fulfill requests you make.
- To make the website easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Seek your voluntary feedback on website features or content.
- Internal record keeping.
- If you are visiting the website from outside the United States, please be aware that you may be sending information to the United States where our servers may be located. We may share your information outside the EEA and have the below protective procedures in place.
Additionally, we may periodically send promotional emails about our service, special offers, or other information (company news, updates, etc.) which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website to your interests.
Confidentiality and security
We use technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we receive against loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration and to protect its confidentiality. We regularly review our security procedures and consider appropriate new security technology and methods. We also use current encryption technology to encrypt the transmission of data on our log-in pages. However, because we cannot guarantee the complete security of these encryption technologies, please use caution when submitting personal information online.
Passive data collection: Cookies, tracking, etc.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can change your web browser settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the sites you visit. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We also utilize third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to gather anonymous information designed to help us gain insight into how customers interact with and use our website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Automatically collected data and location data
When you download, access, and use one of our mobile applications (an “App”), it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including location data, logs, network, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
- Location Information. The App collects real-time information about the location of your device to find nearby pumps and provide a stable connection to FuelCloud hardware. You can choose when you want to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings.
- Use of Data. This data is collected and it is transmitted off the user’s device, to us and other third party services for the purpose of improving App functionality, analytics, and to fix bugs or crashes.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any third-party sites. For your own protection, you should review the policies of other sites to ensure they meet your personal privacy expectations.
Right to access, correct, and delete information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at the below. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the data we have on you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
If you believe the information we have on you is incorrect, you have the right to contact us and request an update to keep your information accurate. Any information that is no longer needed for the purposes outlined above will be deleted. If at any point you wish us to delete information about you, you can contact us at the below. Please note, upon doing so, our client relationship with you may be altered.
Children under the age of 16
Our website and App are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or our App or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
For further assistance, you may contact FuelCloud at:
FuelCloud, Customer Support
This version of this Agreement became effective on March 11, 2022.